Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sweet, sweet Easter

First of all, thank you so much for all your kind words and congratulations. I've been overwhelmed with love. It's a great feeling.

This is a busy week. I leave Thursday for my annual camp for people with disabilities. It's a weekend I look forward to every year. I'll get lots of steps in, and, more importantly, lots of hugs. I'll give you guys an update when I return.

Today, I only lost .2. But it's a loss and I'll take it. I was worried I was going to get my balloons from last week taken away from me.

So, Easter arrived and Lent is officially over. If you remember, I gave up going out to lunch during the week. I learned a lot about myself during those 40 days. I realized how often I go out and how lazy I can be about brining my own food. I actually enjoyed the sacrifice and plan to continue brown-bagging it more often.

But Monday I was reunited with my beloved Maddio's. Believe it or not, I just love their house salad. I missed it. See how much?

No comments: