Friday, October 28, 2011

Fotos aflame


Last night, the Atlanta chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) hosted the the annual Golden Flame Awards to recognize excellence in communications.

I'm excited to say that Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta won an impressive 13 awards—more awards than any other attendees. I posted pictures from the event last year and thought I'd continue the tradition in 2011.

Here are a couple of from last year:

With my boss, Paul Parson, 2010.
With Kevin McClelland, Director of External Communications
















And a few from last night:



With Kevin and Paul last night. From the beginning, they have been two of my biggest cheerleaders.


The Children's Editorial Team: Beth Thompson, Paul Parson, me and Casey Aitken. We're on FIRE.








Next week? Halloween pictures. Oh yeah. Have a great weekend, everyone!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great in these. Particularly the one with Kevin and Paul.

Anonymous said...

This is Simon. You look hot.