Friday, November 9, 2012

Photo Phriday--Strong Legs edition

Happy Friday, everyone!

Last Saturday, I did the annual Strong Legs 5K benefiting Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. It was a gorgeous day and so much warmer than the previous two years. I walked most of the 3.1 miles through downtown Atlanta, with a few little runs here and there. I didn't finish in a time really worth sharing, but I was proud of myself for getting up and going anyway.

Here are a few pictures from the event.

With my friend and co-worker Jan before the race started.

My friend Elesha pushed me a little, even when I didn't want to sprint or run. Thanks, Elesha (she said begrudgingly)!

With fellow Foundation friends at the finish line.

With Estonia after the race.

With Kelly and Emily after the race.

No comments: