Friday, November 11, 2011

Strong Sibling Legs

It's Friday! Time for pictures! Whee (I'm in an exclamation point kind of mood today)!

Last Saturday, I joined thousands of my closest friends to participate in the Kids II Strong Legs Run for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. I sweetly convinced (more like threatened with death) my brother, Christopher, to join me, and my friend Carla also did it with us.

As you know, I'm not really a runner, but I ran the downhills and finished in about 44 minutes or so. Christopher, a former high school track star, who hasn't run in about 15 years, ran it in about 29 minutes. Of course he did. Though his best 5k time in high school (that's 3.1 miles, for those who don't know) was 17:20. Seriously. How are we related?

Here are a few pictures from last Saturday. Also, I wrote a blog yesterday, too, so don't miss that. Happy weekend, everyone!

Christopher and me, pre-race

With Carla and Christopher

With Hope and Will after the race




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your brother is HOT!!! :-)