Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Start changing your life today

Just a quick blog for those of you who work at the Children's Office Park. Today, from 11:30 a.m. to noon in Classroom 2 of the Learning Services Building, is our Weight Watchers Open House.

If you've even thought about joining, just come and listen. You don't have to make any decisions today, but at least make a commitment to get some information. When I walked into my first Weight Watchers meeting at Children's more than two years ago, I felt pretty defeated. Definitely hopeless. Today, I'm 130 pounds lighter and working my way toward my ultimate goal. It may seem overwhelming now, but with support from your fellow members and the accountability of the program and our AMAZING leader, Dee (seriously, ask anyone. She's the best.), you really can change your life. I promise.

Hope to see you guys there!

1 comment:

emily anne said...

I really miss the meetings! Wish I read this earlier, I would have popped in to say hi to all my buddies :)