Monday, October 22, 2012

Photo...Monday

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was fairly eventful--with lots of birthday celebrating and time with good friends. I didn't do much to dispel the the fat alcoholic rumors, however, as most of my calories were liquid ones. Alas.

Because you didn't get a Photo Phriday post, I'm giving you a bonus one for today. Here's a photo summary of my weekend.

Friday, celebrating my friend LaTonia's birthday:

With LaTonia

With my friend, Lindsey   



Saturday night I went to a surprise 40th birthday for my dear friend Wendy:

With the fabulous birthday girl

With my friend Heidi




Sunday I went to the movies with my sister-in-law and then went to meet my new four-legged nephew. I present Roscoe, who is a sweet love of a puppy:


1 comment:

cd said...

Gorgeous you! Gorgeous friends!! What fun! Have a great weekend, ERika!