Friday, October 12, 2012

(PP) Ghosts of Halloweens past

Thanks to my sister-in-law, Beth, for the idea to post Halloween costumes. I wish I could scare (see what I did there?) up some pictures of my childhood costumes, but I just didn't have time to go through boxes. Just for the record, you would have seen at least four different Halloweens when I was a cheerleader.

For now, I only have pictures from the last few years. Despite what it seems, I didn't, in fact, decide to dress as a really, really overweight girl.

In 2007 with my friend Wendy's daughter, Vivi.

Halloween 2008 with my adorable friend Betty Draper (er, I mean, Laura).

I was a roller derby girl in 2009. This was definitely my heaviest. Gotta love a side view, no?

With my friend Paul in 2010. I had been doing Weight Watchers for about 10 months.

Last year with my friend Carla.  
Some of these pictures are pretty awful and embarrassing. It's always shocking to me to see how big I was. I don't think, even to this day, that I ever REALLY got it. But looking back now, wow.

Anyway, Halloween is fast approaching and I have no idea what to wear. Help me pick a costume! Any ideas?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could be Flo from the insurance commercials, or someone quirky like that! Those are always fun

Anonymous said...

You could pull off Marilyn Monroe with the right costume and hairdo.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll
be bookmarking and checking back frequently!
My blog :: advertisements

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for my mission.
My site > Credit Repair Reviews