Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gratitude

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful for the platform I've been given to share my experiences. But I'm especially thankful for all of you—my readers who have supported me through my ups and downs. You've encouraged me, inspired me and kept me going.

I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday with your families. And remember, eat slowly, concentrate more on the time with your loved ones than on the food, and fit in some time to move today.

Next week I'll be back full throttle. Here are a few topics to anticipate:

  • Thanksgiving recap
  • Me versus the Brangelina pant
  • Rewards. Really big ones

Happy Turkey Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Erika!! so proud of you! have a great holiday!

love,
Girl on the Phone
Katie :)

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for this blog and for YOU! Happy Turkey Day! : )

Dawn M. Stark said...

Happy Thanksgiving Erika!

Unknown said...

I'll be interested in hearing your response to the WW PointsPlus program.