Friday, January 11, 2013

Work is a battlefield

I've got my armor on. I'm ready.

This weekend, I'm heading to my battleground--the Ronald McDonald House.

But I'm prepared.

Last night I stayed up cooking for the weekend. Lots of chicken breasts. A batch of cauliflower soup. Healthy food is my chain mail.

Last time I worked at the Ronald, I took my struggles to my "Erika is Losing it" Facebook page. It saved me. Every time I was tempted, I updated my status. I had people following along, "liking" my updates and encouraging me the whole time. It was my saving grace.

So I'm doing it again. Want to see how I do? Think you can talk me out of the endless sweets at the House? Join Team Erika on Facebook and follow along.

Seriously, I need you.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

1 comment:

jj1991 said...

You have cauliflower soup, you will be fine!!
Jennifer